Responsibilities and Duties
We are seeking freelance and independent contractor workers with minimum 1 year Event Coordinator, Customer Service or Brand Ambassador Experience. Location is in the general Toronto area and shift dates, times, locations and details are subject to change. Tasks include but are not limited to greeting attendees upon arrival at events, checking event registrations, process payments, sign-up new members, answer inquiries about our services plus assist with event activities such as games, handing out documents, name badges, handling food and other typical customer service tasks. When required also represent Creative Ideals or our clients to promote events, products or services. Staff must notify Creative Ideals event manager or owner of any discrepancies. This is not a full-time or part-time job. Shifts vary and are expected to be every 3 to 6 months. Selected candidates will not be employees; this is a freelancer, independent contractor role so there are no benefits.
Qualifications and Skills
• Must read, write and speak English fluently and clearly.
• Must be polite.
• Must be friendly and out-going.
• Must be comfortable speaking to all types of people.
• Must be 100% reliable and professional at all times!
• Must be clean and dressed appropriately at all times!
• Must be internet savvy.
• Must know how to use a computer and mobile device.
• 1 year Event Coordinator, Customer Service or Brand Ambassador Experience preferred.
• A good sense of humour is an asset 🙂
$15 to $18 per hour. Compensation varies based on difficulty of each assigned shift.
Only qualified individuals can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org