Responsibilities and Duties
Creative Ideals is seeking talented, motivated and ambitious independent contractor workers with minimum 1 year Sales, Marketing or Event Planner experience. The location is in the general Toronto area and you will set your own hours, and work from your own office when necessary. Tasks includes networking and prospecting at events, collecting business cards, making follow up calls, and scheduling\attending meetings to close sales. Chosen candidate will mainly sell our Event Planning Service. The chosen candidate must have an up to date computer with internet access and phone. You must be internet savvy, very presentable and personable. You MUST speak English VERY clearly and have great communication skills.
You will also be responsible for helping with event planning and event management, and will be paid flat rates for such tasks. Chosen candidate will acquire new accounts, set them up for success and expand Creative Ideals customer base. Compensation for this independent contractor role is 100% commission. The most hard working and smart working candidate can earn an average of $2,000 or more per month in this role. For details of all the services we offer click here
Qualifications and Skills
• Eager to help customers and eager to earn lots of money.
• Must read, write and speak English fluently and clearly.
• Must have and be willing to use own phone, and computer with internet access.
• Internet savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, email and social media.
• Must be polite, friendly and out-going.
• Must be comfortable speaking to all types of people.
• Must be 100% reliable and professional at all times!
• Must possess great presentation and organization skills.
• Must always be clean and dressed professionally when meeting with customers!
• 1 year Sales, Marketing or Event Planner experience is required.
• A good sense of humour is an asset 🙂
Compensation is 25% commission for each sale.
Only qualified individuals can email resumes to email@example.com